Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Calvin Cheng is Melissalam

ML was MIA for 2 days after the secret IDs of Dawn Yang was published by http://theliesofdawn.blogspot.com/.

ML was back on 31-07-2008 with her morning greetings:

** Hi darling.I am back from my short vac.As usual, the only voice of reason here next to mine, is right. The people up there don't give a dog's arse. People here should

get used to the fact that Singapore is not classless - our 'meritocratic system' is very much a dictatorial one where the elite 'dictates' to the non-elite. The voice of the

masses don't really count.Does it upset you peasants very much that Dawn has not been sacked nor censured by STOMP? Do you feel extremely angry that despite

your efforts, Dawn continues to blog for stomp ? (BTW, JAMESSHONG is talking out of his arse - Dawn has not quit and is considering continuing blogging for STOMP

from NYU). Unhappy? Get used to it. This is NOT a western democracy. Your voices, no matter how numerous, counts for SQUAT. The people upstairs will make

decisions and you people downstairs just gotta accept it. Tough life aint it?And Artspraken, re your posts on 'public opinon' being against Dawn - this is irrelevant.

Mediacorp also pushes who they wanna push - Fiona Xie was once hated, but she still made it. There is this anti-felicia chin thread here - but she will still be the Heir

Apparent of the 'Queendom' of Caldecott Hill. Moreover, anonymous people on anonymous forums don't count for much. Especially since people have the guts to say

things behind the cloak of anonymity that they daren't say in person. If you nitwits, anti-dawn rabble have the guts of your idol Wendy Cheng, set up blogs IN YOUR OWN

NAME, and publish and publicise it, maybe we will take you on. If not, say what ever you want, continue mass mailing STOMP and the newspapers, WHO GIVES A

S.H.I.T Dawn is the mainstream media's darling as you can see. They still call her the Beauty Blogger. The papers have now given her a chance to apologise, but not to

anyone in particular, unlike our dearest Wendy Cheng.That's all.

Hello nincompoop. All the other 'media' who are worth anything in Singapore are owned by the mighty SPH. Including Hardware Zone. They own you. End of story.

XX is going down. Dawn is just gonna go up and up. After NYU she has a bright future ahead, the mainstream media loves her, who know she may even be in movies, be

on telly whilst loser villagepeople will have to content themselves with 'new' media.

Feel belittled only if you are little. If you are not little, find the strength in yourself to rise above your station, so you can belittle and not be belittled.

Thank you for pointing out that it is a very serious offence at SCHOOL. Was Dawn at school when she was blogging? Think s..l...o..w..l...y. Got it now?

Power of the asses. I think there was one 'm' too many honey The 'apology' will be carried in a not so venerated subsidiary of the SPH. Watch that space.

I really really take offence to people calling me a guy. Continue this and I may disappear forever and you lot will all pine for me...

ML came back an hour later:

Remember to add your FULL NAME and your credentials so they know that they have to take you seriously. MAYARAY isn't gonna quite hack it. Also include your

contact address please including a phone number so they know how to contact you if they have any queries.

(Hmm...Now that you are here, ML, can you tell us what happened to the outing at Mimolette?) We were there.

U don't have to. I am here to warn, to spread the truth and to amuse myself.

Yes her blog is pointless. Which is why I think all her detractors are pointless. She is blogging about her mini princess life (which of course is not like my real princess

life), if you don't wanna read about her life don't go to her blog!! OMG. You people are such nincompoops.

I would like to state here that Dawn is only apologising to her fans. The readers who love her. She is not apologising to peasants.

Everybody seems to have a blog nowadays. Most people blog about their lives. Some blog on social issues. The former tend to only draw the bloggers friends. The

latter like Brown and Wendy draws a wider audience. It's just that Dawn has such a wonderful life that peasants are drawn to reading her blog, aspiring for her fabulous

life.I guess Arissa falls into this category herself, except she's not from this planet, like me.

It's not an ad ninny. It is an interview.

Indeed. We'll take them all down in one fell swoop. No need to waste any more time. Kill many birds with one stone. Call it a reverse class-action if u may.

Like the more intelligent Potters here have said, if dawnie could write like me, she wouldn't need to plagiarise. But she did go to some village school called Raffles, not

Cheltenham, so don't blame her.

It's very simple. That noel chap has a real email and a real phone number. Go test him. His IQ is not even half of mine

Fame sought her.

I know many. Dawn is well-loved on our planet for example.

Really babe. Go find that Noel chap's number, call him and talk to him. He is a retard. If u think he is me, you are too.

I knew ninnys would make this retort.I messaged the little coward Seeteh that if she was so sure bout herself, and she is so passionate about what she writes, do it with

her own name as herself. THAT I must give to Wendy. She's foolhardy, but she's got guts.I lay down the same challenge to the other cowards who set up liesofdawn,

dawnwayangexposed, dawnwayang etc.Do not hide behind the cloak of anonymity if you are slagging off a real person. Do not be a gutless worm if you wanna attack a

real, named person.What I am doing is not the same. With anoymous cowards, I am allowed to be anoymous.Moreover I am not attacking any real, named person. Do

you see me slagging off Arissa, Fiona, Felicia etc? I am flamethrowing anonymously at anonymous people.So again. I throw down the gauntlet to these GORMLESS

WORMS.Make yourself known. If what you say is true and beyond the pale, STAND BY IT in PERSON.Leave your contact details as the real people you are attacking

have a right of reply.And if you are defaming someone, that person has a right to SUE your knickers off.SEETEH - YOU ARE A LITTLE PEASANT COWARD.Take up

the challenge to prove me wrong.The prize is your dignity.

Yes I am challenging them so the Princess Council can actually give a shit Otherwise it's just fun and games honey, fun and games.Fun and games with anonymous

gormless cowards.Be brave, stand up, shout out your names so we can shoot u down ONE BY ONE.

You will realise that people on both sides know about this. Only anonymous peasants don't know.

mayaray, blushiee - go ahead, keep trying. Do you thinl NYU will believe the friend of a fat anonymous geek (BLUSHIEE) or whoever else, or the letter of testimonials

from the elites of this country, including her employer STOMP who is standing steadfastly by Dawn.. Haha, isn't it frustrating being a hapless peasant?

The 'joke' is the biggest most successful forum in Singapore. The second most successful forum in Singapore, hardwarezone is also owned by SPH I am laughing so

hard.
Ok serious post. No flamebaiting, no taking the piss.Plagiarism may seem like a black and white issue, but it is not. Context is important. If Dawn was a previous

plagiariser at an academic instutuition, then yes, NYU may take it extremely seriously. Similarly, if she were a journalist at a newspaper and was fired fo plgrism,

newspapers may not hire her.However, she plagiarised for a blog. How serious is this really? I don't think the limits of internet have been clearly defined enough for us to

give a conclusive answer. The fact is that her employer did not find it serious enough to fire her. That to me, is context.There is murder, but there is also manslaughter. In

the US, there is first degree murder, and then there is second...

Yes but what if said employer doesnt feel / think it's being cheated?

Right or wrong is black-and-white in this case. She was wrong. She was not wrong to a degree that warrants sacking - that is a grey area. Since she is wrong, regardless

of degree, therefore it is right she apologises. No? I am saying the crime does not deserve the punishment of a mob lynching, expulsion from school etc...

Your nose is good, I will also apologise to Nira next time I see her, unless I can find the guy who told me this to come with me, in which case I will laugh at her.

Gimem a break. NYU is not Harvard.

Honestly the evidence is so damning Dawn would be a peasant to deny it.

This matter is this matter, Wendy is Wendy. We are still going after Wendy regardless. It is irrelevant.

Unfortunately, peasants outnumber the intelligentsia in any country. My audience, regretably, will be miniscule.

Have u asked urself why? If you interacted with Wendy Cheng and Dawn Yang in person you would know. Life is unfair isn't it?

I see you don't recognise rhetoric when u see it...

Yes I believe Wendy Cheng was fired by STOMP. In my opinion, I think that is a grudge she habours against Dawn that has led to her resentment. This incident would

cause her resentment to increase. She and her supporters have worked so hard to try to get Dawn fired, and it didn't work. So sad for them.

Yes. Given I went to Cambridge, I couldn't help but sneer when she told me she got into NYU.

I find this endeavour futile, it's not even amusing anymore. I have ordered the Princess Council to take the fight to the mainstream media. It definitely has more credibility

than anonymous forums, and talking to anonymous cowards.Have a good life to you all. Artspraken, I will see you at the Cambridge Garden Party in August. You won't

recognise me, but i will recognise you.

P/S On the very same time, Noel (Dawn Yang's manager) revealed himself on flowerpod.

Deliriouschic, Ernernhui82 & Wazzle disappeared forever.....

End of day 12. To be continued........

Looque Models, Juice magazine, Oxford '99, Dawn Yang, xiaxue, Steven Lim, Plastic surgery, singapore, cozycot