Wednesday, September 24, 2008

ML is back today with very interesting posts:

** Please be patient. You will get your drama and Wendy will get her just desserts.

** If not Fri maybe over the weekend, I don't want to be accused of being a snake even if I am Medusa.

** Too high-brow, nobody reads it. Too low-brow, u appeal to peasants. Therefore I don't blog. If anyone can convince me otherwise, I will do it.

** Your patience will be rewarded

** Well there is no point stirring up a ruckus if nothing else has happened is there? We are all waiting, including me... It's so boring. I have parcelled out my time to 15

minute periods but time still seems so interminable... YAWN.

** (melissalam, just wondering, do you study law at cambridge? cos you seem kinda knowledgeable in that aspect. other than princesses and whatnot.) No I read SPS.

** I think I need some good sex.

** What's wrong at SPS? But honestly, I should have gone to Oxford to read PPE (like Dawn's big boss)

** It's about quality not quantity. I wish Dawnie would just hurry up. She is running out of time, but she lives on her own time schedule... Don't worry I am hurrying her. The

peasant Wendy Cheng needs to be put in her place. I think I will go for a long vacation if the lawsuit doesn't happen (slim chance though...)

** Well if I can feed Dawnie any new info from the peasant queen and her hoi polloi supporters, I would!

** (Theres always vibrators. Not a great substitute of course, but safer at least. I hope there are no minors here ***.) Nah. It's all cold and hard, or rubbery or plasticky.

Doesn't feel the same...

** Maybe I shld bait some peasants, but I am feeling a bit lackadaisical today...Moreover, there is a rabid Dawn fan doing that job now... and it seems to be working too!

** Maybe Xiaxue should up the ante, post another defamatory article. That should ignite more flames....

** She is listening, we just have to be patient. I think I am bored now... going off to find some excitement. Tata.

ML came back 2 hours later with a happier tune:

** Just had a wonderful massage by an extremely handsome boy Been doing loads of thinking about that one question that Potters keep asking me - about Dawn using

different nicks to attack others. I haven't been avoiding the question, I have merely been taking my time to ponder...Right from the start, Dawn denied it. Yet it is

incontrovertible that the email is hers AND it is also beyond a shadow of a doubt that you need to have Dawn's email password in order to use it to register for a nick. (To

those Dawn fans who refute this, please consult a brain surgeon. He may be able to help. I cannot).Ostensibly, this then leads to the conclusion that it is Dawn that

committed these nefarious deeds.It also leads to another more important conclusion - that Dawn is stupid beyond belief.To those of you here who do not know Dawn,

these are natural conclusions; but I do know Dawn and from a logical point of view, because I cannot accept conclusion number two, I cannot then accept conclusion

number one.Dawn may not be able to write but she is not a retard; I really cannot for the life of me see her using her REAL email to register a nick. Even the dumb

peasants I am sure do not use their real emails to register fake nicks.Therefore, I am left mystified. Dawn denies it is her yet refuses to elaborate. I can only conclude

that it must be someone who has access to her email and password who has been doing this. Someone incredibly dumb and there are lots of these suspects around

Dawn. I must confess I do not know who this is; yet I would like to stand by my position that it is not Dawn herself who did these things.

** It's for regular college, senior year. She transferred her USC credits.

** No. Giving people your email password is the lesser idiocy. I know many close friends, spouses, siblings who share email accounts, or know each other's passwords.

I know my mum's password for example; unfortunately she doesn't have any interesting email to snoop on.

** She wasn't invited to the main party. The velvet bit was not the private session.

** Under quite a few possible scenarios, sharing an email password is not stupid. This is especially since the emails that have been 'found out' are not the emails that

Dawn currently uses with her personal friends. The syntax is also all wrong.Re Court.The peasant Wendy Cheng has happily declared in her blog today that she wants to

ask all sorts of questions in court to embarrass Dawn. She needs to get proper legal advice. Which lawyer worth his salt would allow her to ask all sorts of irrelevant

questions? The statement of claim, if it is made, will be tight, and it will not allow Wendy to ask all sorts of peasant questions.For example, I highly doubt Dawn's lawyers

are going to challenge the generic term 'liar'. In that case, any ONE lie would expose Dawn and WOULD allow the peasant Wendy Cheng to ask all sorts of questions.

However, if ONE particilar alleged lie was focused on, then the peasant Wendy Cheng will be blocked from asking generic questions.The peasant Wendy Cheng should

stop counting her metaphorical chickens, and look after her literal ones.

** I already said she went for PS. It is obvious. But who dares take a bet on which part? The peasant Wendy Cheng got it wrong - that's why she is getting sued. Haha.

** Yes but then I know Dawn personally and no matter how hard I look, she just doesn't seem that retarded to me. So for me, who knows Dawn personally, that she is so

stupid, is a less likely hypothesis than someone else having access to her email.For people who DO NOT know her, I accept the former is probably more acceptable.

** I authorise her. Nobody authorises me. I authorise you too.

** There are a lot of other things that Dawn could sue for - MTV, Tinsel, Mr R - only the peasant Wendy Cheng and her farm supporters could think that pagiarism has

anything to do with these matters. Who told you Dawn would necessarily include PS in her SOC?The peasant Wendy Cheng made so many defamotory remarks in that

insane post of hers it's like a dart board put in front of your nose. Every throw is a bullseye.

** Prove it As in PROVE not curcumstantially. Try really hard. Maybe the Peasant Wendy Cheng can give u some tips.

** I would like to give you a hint. Felicia Chin's Facebook account has over 1000 friends. And it is fake.

** FC's account is fake. Her friends thinking it was her, added her. So her friends were real, including her VJ classmates.

** The best thing the peasant Wendy Cheng can do now is to apologise for the things she should apologise for , for the stuff that she will find hard to prove, or Dawn is

likely to disprove and move on with her life. The next best thing the peasant Wendy Cheng can do is to realise that blogs are not places where you can say things without

consequences.

** (Q: How can Dy prove that what wendy said is wrong? unless she got the contract ready for the court to see, just like she showed to everyone her admission to NYU

on her blog.) Good thinking, Watson!

** (Q: Thank you for clarifying. So you are saying that this DY friendster account is fake?If it is fake, her closest friends would have known and not join the fake account

right? Did you ask her closest friends on this account whether it is a fake DY account?No I am not saying that.) I was answering the hypothetical question of whether it is

possible to set up a fake social networking account and have real friends.

** (Q: hmmm, bored no updates about the case...stupid DY, stop keeping us in suspense!!! if you still got the guts, then sue XX, and not just threaten and do nothing. If

you r scared, then pls say( i know you want it in the newspapers) that you have dropped the charges against XX.) Isn't it obvious what we are waiting for?

ML's sidekick Bloodrose joint the circus. I am not putting down what he wrote on the forum because it's a complete waste of time.

Did anyone notice that as soon as Bloodrose made his appearance on the forum, ML went MIA (missing in action)? Strange enough, as soon as ML came back,

Bloodrose left his last post and disappeared.

After Bloorose left, ML started posting again and announced her own blog:

** (Q: anyone know when DY is due to go to NYU and how long will she study there?) End of August. 1 year.

** This forum is too hard to type on and not appropriate for long posts. Also I get logged out frequently.I have thus started a war blog

http://www.surfbypass.info/index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3RoZWxhZHltZWxpc3NhLmJsb2dzcG90LmNvbS8%3DIf it so takes my fancy, I will also post non war issues.I will

be back to answer questions from time to time but one-liners.Cozycot needs to get better servers if they wanna sell out to SPH eventually

** Dont be silly I dont work for a village newspaper. If I wanted to be a journalist it has to be the Economist and nothing else.

** It's easy to see the real email no?It's not in Dawn's personality to slime people, behind an anonymous nick or in person.

** I have clarified in my blog what I have clarified in my PMs my calling people peasants.

** Why do u doubt my nationality?

** I am a true-pink Singaporean. I will sing Majulah Singapura this Saturday.

** (Q: Maybe she just detests XX to the core? Dongie just came along as a great excuse to slam XX?) The answer to your question is in my latest blog post.

** Read my latest post. Save yourself from Peasanthood.

** I'm a full time professional Princess. What about u.

** No I am single. Looking for a Consort.

** (Q: smart! Melissa, you have managed to hijack an entire thread and got yourself a fan base. well done.If you are a full time princess, does that mean you do not earn

money on your own accord? I am dyslexic. i feel hurt by your comment. I cant help being one!) Ok sorry. U r right. I will change it.

** I doubt I will get much of a fan base. People want pictures not words. They want to scour the internet for pictures of plastic surgeries and handbags, not listen to the

High Priestess of Truth.

** I am bored.

End of Day 18. To be continue...........

Looque Models, Juice magazine, Oxford '99, Dawn Yang, xiaxue, Steven Lim, Plastic surgery, singapore, cozycot