Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Reason
from XXvsDY by xxvsdy
Many readers asked me why I have been posting so many entries about Melissalam (ML). This is XX vs DY saga, it has nothing to do with ML. Dear readers, ML could

have everything to do with the saga.

There are probably some clues in this id Ernernhui82. Read the Day 4 of ML entry. ML replied to Ernernhui82 and addressed her as 'ERN HUI'. (ML posted: Ernhui. U r

absolutely right. People get offended when I touch a raw nerve. Driving a BMW 5, assuming you are not spending half ur salary on this monthly, is very well in the middle

class range, maybe even upper middle.)

BMW 5.... ring a bell? Yup, read ML's blog entry title 'The Lady and The Tramp'. The peasant guy named Joe whom she is in love with also drives a BMW.

What else do I know about ML? His favourite colour is Purple. His Favourite Pet is Turtle. He drives a BMW. His favourite cuisine is Korean. His favourite books are The

God Delusion by Richard Dawkins, The Name of The Rose by Umberto Eco, The Lord of The Ring by JRR Tolkein and God is Not Great by Christopher Hitchens.

I really didn't want to put up this entry but thanks to you ML for mentioning me on your blog. I didn't know you are upset with this mere peasant blog written in simple

English. We all know who you are. I started this blog because of the millions of peasants I represent. Now we have found you. Oh.. you may have not read my first entry.

I am repeating it here, "I have started this blog to consolidating all the information I have gathered from all sources about them (XX vs DY). I don't write. I merely gather,

cut and paste all infromation about the saga. So, don't call me a blogger. I am not."

An anon reader has left this comment and I thought it would be interesting for everyone to read it:

Attn XXvsDY blog creator and readers, I would like to solve the case:

1. this 'melissa lam' character has proven to be highly intelligent person and witty to boot. so it is not dawn yang herself.

2. based on certain sexual comments made and despite overtly girly references such as princess and manicures, i am certain 'melissa lam' is a man.

3. 'melissa lam' has been educated in elite institutions and moves around such circles, and so identifies himself as belonging to the elite strata. his style of writing

suggests he was educated in a prestigious british university. he probably read PPE in Oxford.

4. this person is clearly in close communication with dawn yang. he seems to be the strategic advisor for dawn at this point in time. the final giveaway was when he

mentioned dawn reports to him. also, it is highly probable that he was the mastermind or instigator behind the defamatory lawsuit against wendy cheng, and he has

probably sued people before. but this person is not noel.after examining the facts and by the process of elimination, the person can only be someone dawn AND noel

works for. the answer is simple, really. but i am not naming him because he is most likely one of the leading figures in the fashion media and management circles.

once again, i would like to state that i am not pro-dawn or anti-dawn. i am only commenting because this incident has blown up into such ridiculous proportions and i

believe the implications, should the mess develop further, are not beneficial to anyone involved.

neutral party

Thanks for all the comments. We peasants are against THE MANY (ML is a group of people - they call themselves Lords and Princesses).

Looque Models, Juice magazine, Oxford '99, Dawn Yang, xiaxue, Steven Lim, Plastic surgery, singapore, cozycot