Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Morning welcome from ML:

** Hello everybody! Your favourite oracle is back And so is Dawn!! Woohoo.

** U will see some new action in the REAL media tomorrow, with REAL people with REAL names like me. Haha. Where has that ugly bespectacled kid gone to? I feel

like some child abuse...

** No. Dawn is really back from Sydney. Unfortunately, I think the REAL LIFE reporters probably already went to print.... (Now we know why Deliriouschic, Wazzle and

Ernernhui82 was missing from the forum yesterday. Dawn Yang was flying back from Sydney to Singapore)

** You seem like an extremely holy person. I hope to meet you in real life, and I hope that's your real pic so we can pray together...

** LuvLuv > U r welcomeSigno > Just thought I'd do u a favour since u have no money to buy the papers tomorrow

** She's bluffing. Or deluded.

** If she can be mean to real life people she doesnt know, I can be mean to anonymous people I don't know.

** Yes. Dawn is going all the way... XX is bluffing. She must be a super sleuth or have supernatural powers to PROVE the things she claimed.

Off she went and back later that day with one post:

** Miss Universe refused to admit having PS also. So what's the big deal? Peasant girls here should really grow up...Ok now someone is going to say but Dawn had PS

to look like Arissa... If u have MET them in real life, you would see how different they actually look."As for plastic surgery, which is common in Venezuela and said to be a

fixture on the beauty pageant circuit there, Mendoza said that's a personal decision. 'The problem is when you start to have surgeries to look like someone else,' she

said. Did she go undergo surgery in preparation for the contest? 'Asking me that is like asking a woman her age,' Mendoza said. -- AP

2 hours later:

** 1. I never used the word caste - I used 'class'. Only when one reader used the word caste did I question her assumption that there are no castes - and I asked her to

go look at the hospitals in Singapore and see whether we are truly that different from countries in India.2. It is still my opinion that the HDB dwellers of Singapore are the

peasants of our society. This is a social commentary. About the state of things.3. There is nothing in our pledge to say that we are striving to be a classless society. In

fact, from your post, I can say that is what u envision. The only political ideology I know that envisions a classless society is Communism. And as u know, that is illegal in

Singapore. I would thus argue that it is YOU who is inciting civil unrest in Singapore.I would like to reiterate once again that only the naive people would think that

Singapore is classless. We have our own aristocrats, and we have our own peasants. I belong to the former. What about u?I would like to further add that it is YOU and

your ilk who are reading discrimination and a derogatory meaning to the word peasant. And having a peasant class is not anathema to meritocracy.In Chinese history,

Mao Zedong was born to a peasant family. He became the leader of a country. Zhu Yuanzhang, the founder of the Ming Dynasty, was not only a peasant, but a beggar.

Yet he founded one of the most glorious Imperial Eras of China that lasted almost 300 years.I would thus suggest that YOU go examine your own values which are

obviously to me, naive and simplistic.

** I suggest you check your knowledge of law. It is illegal to strive for a classless society here i.e. a communist/marxist one. It is not illegal to liken HDB Dwellers as

Peasants. And as I said again and again, YOU make it sound derogatory. For me, if Mao Zedong, Zhu Yuanzhang and lots of other luminaries thru history can rise from

the peasant class, then why is it a bad word? Tut. Tut. So naive

** A peasant is not a serf. Again, please get yourself properly educated please before u start engaging in an intellectual debate with me.

** Hi girls. You really do not wanna talk about Bill Cheng. You REALLY DO NOT WANT TO START.

** I'm sorry, even on my planet, he is an aristocrat. I won't dare. And people here really do not wanna start...best forget about this name. So...Dawn is back and she is

now conferring with her council of princesses... more news soon!

** Well babe, u seem to be the next most intelligent person here next to me. Am I wrong? P.S. Can we go on a date? We will have lovely children me reckon.

** If he was born there then yes. But many peasants make good. And even though they are noveau -riche and do not have the class of aristocracy like Dawn Yang, I

admire them.If only u can see IN PERSON how Dawn and Wendy are handling this matter. Dawn is handling it with equanimity and class, despite being the victim of

Wendy's and anonymous forumers' abuse. Wendy is jumping around cursing and swearing like the peasant she is.

** He is actually very good looking. Got a bit of ang moh blood too Why victim? They were a couple...

** I really take offense on people casting aspersions on my gender.

Wazzle suddently appeared to speculate on Bill Cheng (hmm... she actually wanted people to know Bill & Dawn was an item):

** Bill n dawn were look good and sweet tog... their facebook got alot of their pictures.i remember i spotted them at velvet before... the way he look at her very lovingly

haha (don't think these comments will get me sued right heh)

Back to ML:

** Hi babe. Yes she does. Mr Anparasan already told her but she feels strongly about this. She even told me her agency owner told her that there would be serious social

repurcussions, but she still wants to do it cos she is really upset....

Wazzle knows a lot of about Dawn:

** that is not the real Dawn Yang..... that is a fake account... i know cos i'm on her real friends list...

Back to ML:

Ok finally some real people who have real lives who see real people. Bill is the kind of guy that Dawn actually dates, not Royston haha. That is so funny it made us all

laugh so hard. Bill is in his late 20's, and goes around in a chauffered car.

Cos I am female and PROUD of it. Don't wanna be mistaken for a male. LOL!

Wazzle replied to ML:

** Royston has a bad rep la... he probably tried to woo Dawn but failed cos dawn was never known to be seriously dating him... he is the type who likes to boast about his

popularity with girls, but half the time is fake ones and people laughing at him behind his back... he asked my gf out before too lols...

Back to ML:

** No thanks It is quite easy to find out info about him. U seem resourceful, just ask around

** Hi I said Queenbee washes dishes in Chinatown. When did I ever say you or anyone else did? Jeez. But since u like washing dishes in Chinatown, pls do so...And not

to be pedantic but I said HDB dwellers are the peasants of Singapore. I didn't say they were ACTUAL peasants. If my brain is pea-sized, yours is non-existent.

Deliriouschic's here !!!!

** my 1c just to be fair, showbiz often is about LUCk and TIMING too, besides looks and talent.Dawn was offered to be a 98.7 dj, and might have gone far with that and

hosting, with her fanbase and nice voice.but she went to taiwan instead, where she could have been with MTV there or on jacky wu's shows.. but the contract is too long

for her (if what she says is true). Even if she signed, its not guaranteed she will be successful. Rainie Yang also took like what 7 years with jacky wu before she made it

big.And I mean look at arissa, she has class too but she also failed in taiwan. Dawn is smart, i think she knows she can easily do well in a normal coporate career thats

why she's going back to NYU..

Wazzle who seem to know a lot about Dawn:

** she did go out with him for dinner and event... but nothing more happen la...

Back to ML:

** Already told u. I am here to warn and spread the truth

** Now u r saying not only am I a dude, I am a gay dude?

** Hi babe. It's a guest-list only party but u dont have to pay... Drop ur name in my PM i'll get u in!!
Which college?

Wazzle replied to Deliriouschic:

** true true... me thinks she should hurry go get her degree and earn lots of money as a banker or something at least she already achieved success as a blogger, too

bad about 987 n taiwan.. altho i wud also choose taiwan over being a local DJ ***....if she did get a gd chance she might go quite far i think... still shocked at the number

of impersonator dawn yang wannabe accounts!

Back to ML:

** I was at John's. Mag is a nice college.

** You would be most excited to hear that someone wanted to report me for sedition to the police. Haha

** Thanks. But there are real peasants there. Those who rear cows. haha

** Sorry Bill. Can't resist. Ooh.ACS!! Where else?

** Well I must be thankful there isn't then! Was however amusing reading that lengthy moronic uneducated post about the Singapore pledge, classless society blah blah

Wazzle couldn't resist correcting the facts:

** ACS and RJC?how old? 28?i thought international school?

Back to ML:

** ACtually I have a good mind to report Koi or whatever her name was for Sedition, since she was striving for a classless society which to me means she is Marxist. And

we all know that here in Singapore we throw Marxists in jail

** We travel by Transporters from our spaceship to various planets.I was talking about marrying DOWN not UP . Jeez. Reading comprehension problems seem to be an

epidemic on this forum.

** Yes I have set a swathe of baits here, today I'm getting a good haul.

** I matriculated quite close to you so the fear is mutual haha

ML answered Wazzle (Wazzle was right, of course, who knows better than Dawn herself):

** Actually you are right. Oops. He was at UWC. My bad. See I am so humble? I stand corrected when there are real people who make real correct and truthful remarks. I

am here to spread the truth.

Pls go read the trackbacks. Cheerio! But wait I know u have reading comprehension problems. Can someone explain it to this tranny, oops I mean Queen?

Wazzle posted again:

haha curious... besides mine so you are of the opinion that most here write incorrect and untruthful statements?

Back to ML:

Everybody is treated equally here in Singapore? HERE?!! Hahah. I may be a princess, but you are a fairy.

Yes you are but a handful of enlightened beings here.

Wazzle replied to ML:

No where in the world is everybody truly treated equally.... that is why communism failed...

ML praised Wazzle:

See, I told u that u r one of the enlightened beings here. I like u very much. PM me ur name I will also put u down on the guest list, but I suspect u r on it already

Wazzle was delighted:

"All animals are equal but some are more equal than others"lol

Er... i don't think i'm on the guestlist although I have friends who could bring me in... maybe i'll see you there someday or we've already met?

Back to ML:

It's good that u believe in meritocracy. But your children will still serve my children at McDonalds. For you to catch up, I and my progeny will have to suffer some sort of

catastrophic financial disaster. But it's good u believe in meritocracy.

(You answered ACS so fast just now...i'm really doubting your credibility now...) I was wrong. My mistake. Honest mistake.

I already told u I resent being lumped together with that nitwit who can't spell. And about the article... didn't someone PROVE that she got the article before me? Haha.

So which is it?

Wazzle's turn:

Actually the lawsuit was really more about defamation of character rather than about plastic surgery... I personally believe (even if many of you are not of the same

opinion) that Xiaxue indeed made many false statements about dawn..... i'd love to see this action go to court and see if she ends up bankrupt

Back to ML:

It's not the restaurant bit

Yes I am kuroi. I am talking and debating with myself

Lawyer's make a living out of splitting hairs.

Finally, some sense from Queen Bee.

No I actually I have 2 different computers, one mac and one pc. I use each to log on separately to my 2 accounts koi and melissalam, and I argue and debate with

myself like that. Oh, and for the mac, I type with my left hand and on the pc I type with my right.

Wazzle couldn't stop talking about Bill Cheng:

(Wazzle, so was Bill Cheng really DY's ex bf?But she always claimed she's super single.Gosh, can't imagine why such an eligible guy would want to be with her. Must be

a temporary moment of insanity!) Yuppers, they were an item, many people were talking about this 'golden couple', big news ... they looked sweet n happy together... i

would paste FB photos but dont wanna get sued or cause any trouble...When she said she was single this year they had already broken up!I highly doubt he is or was

insane... dawn is rather class herself really...

Back to ML:

Noel is neither Indian nor Gay.

Oops extra apostrophe. Too lazy to go back to edit. You got me there

I am Indian AND Gay.

Back to Wazzle:

the 200pound beauty girl, she did a total body makeover but she is still a lovable person.... she is a much nicer girl than the au natural pretty but evil nemesis...thus imo

its not quite fair to say a guy should not like dawn because she did some cosmetic surgery...and if you say she has got a bad personality, well you don't know her

personally but they know do and still wanna hang with her.... so 'nuff said

Back to ML:

The question was whether Noel was Indian and gay.I replied that Noel was neither Indian nor gay.Then I was asked whether I was Noel.I replied I am Indian and

gay.Work it out from the top again..1,2,3...

Back to Wazzle:

there are millions of women out there with PS who are attached, getting married, or already married.In the movie at the end, the male lead wants to be with her, but she

has already sort of lost interest in him by then.You must have a very narrow mind for all your supposed intellectual capabilities if you don't hesitate to dump a woman you

are falling for just because you find out she has PS

Back to ML:

Well I don't think there has been a doubt that she has had PS. The question is WHERE? Do you dare stick ur neck out with your real name and contact details and say

where? XX did and she GOT IT WRONG that's why she's being sued haha.

THAT was actually quite funny.

Ernernhui82 was back to reply to ML:

hahaha! ya i agree, xx abit itchyhands. lol. i dont think dy did her boobs either, i mean, they are not big and they do fall naturally to the sides.

Deliriouschic also back (she was same time with ernernhui82, are they twins?):

Schoolmates say she was quite well-endowed even back in sec school. (but have you seen fiona xie's old photos? super flat, shocking!)The rumour, or fact by now,

amongst their jc people is that Dawn did her nose with her 2 other gd friends. So other areas, are so far just pure speculation..... so maybe xx really did say wrongly

hence getting sued..

Ernernhui82's turn:

actually friends who have seen both arissa n dy have told me that they look COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.no resemblance AT ALL. just because certain angles in

pictures they look tiny bit similar doesnt mean dy copy arissa looks. if someone say dy copy arissa's style, i might believe. but looks?! i mean i see so many websites

posting both pictures sidebyside and i'm like "huh they look alike me.h?" i think someone mentioned before that many jap/korean/other girls all over the world also pose

like how arissa did. geez even i myself got some poses happen to be the same. even my friends who dont know who e hell arissa is, also happen to have those poses

(and 2.55 and hermes belt and balenciaga bags in purple!)!h.eng ah they dont have blog, if not sure kena flame for copying arissa for nothing, when they dont even know

of arissa's existance. if dy really did copy, probably just copying the vibe of the "rich circle". like just want to look as if she is "in the circle" that's all. i dont think she copy

her looks l.or. even their dressing so damn different!NOT SIDING FOR DY AH! just being objective. heh.

hmm....maybe the second time she use tapes? see, we always judge what's on the surface, but there might be something else behind the picture. i saw her playeur

shots. they do fall to the sides. when i lie down, mine looks like that too....lol. mine "spills over" to even my collar bones with the arc line very super obvious. but mine is

REAL H.OR!!! hahahaha.

Wazzle replied to Ernernhui82:

Yups, they look very different in real life. Some photos might be very similar, but not every photo they look alike.In fact, I see many Dawn or arissa lookalikes in mags and

online. The same kind of poses and dolly looks. Means everyone is copying everyone? If Arissa buys a branded bag I cannot buy that same bag because I'm copying

her? Lame... Then Balenciaga might as well shut down all their shops and open one in her backyard.

Ernernhui82 continued and replied to Wazzle:

i think so too. sorry cotter babes but i think melissalam is kinda funny. lol. if she is really dy, woah my impression of dy might change to be more positive! lol. afterall,

however annoying , it is entertaining.

ya exactly......my friends, after i told them about arissa's existance, said this to me "but everyone has a balenciaga n 2.55 what."of course not everyone l.ah! but i think in

their circles it's v common?

uh.......ya that's the pic i'm talking about. hers lok nearly flattened when she was lying down!and didnt someone posted a pic of evidence of her photoshopping her boobs

bigger but in turn, made agri's arms smaller? lol. that was funny! she made agri's arm look weird!

ML replied to Ernernhui82:

That was not done by Dawn. Someone took Dawn's pics and photoshopped it and framed her. Pls go to her blog u'll only see the original pic.

Then Ernernhui82:

lol. do i care if someone calls me peasant? no, as long as i myself know i'm not.i think one is only pissed when she touched a raw nerve?i'm fairly in the upper income

range, not wealthy, but not bad, better than most people. so if anyone wants to say im a peasant, say l.or. maybe to them, even driving a BMW5series is peasant?! who

knows. as long as we know ourselves, that's more than enough.i think she's just trying to be funny l.ah....lol.

ML replied to Ernernhui82 again (Notice ML called ernernhui82 as Ernhui, does ML know her):

Ernhui. U r absolutely right. People get offended when I touch a raw nerve. Driving a BMW 5, assuming you are not spending half ur salary on it monthly, is very well in

the middle class range, maybe even upper middle.

Ernhui replied to ML:

omg. who did that?! hmmm.....you mean some of those photos people posted up and claimed to be photoshopped by dy are actually done by someone else to frame

her?! w.ah..........who got so much time ah.....?

Back to ML:

Hi can someone show me where? I can't seem to find it. If Dawn really did that I am going to bitch slap her. Cos I know Agri too and I like her arms much.

Well u could be asset rich, a car is afterall an expense no?

U have the utmost cotempt for someone u don't know in real life? I bet u have the utmost comtempt for Severus Snape too? Shouldn't there be a min age for this forum?

Back from school already kiddo?

Hi Bee. Which page? There are 257!!!

Ernhui was back:

geeko, oot, but your lip gloss looks so nice on this display pic! may i know which brand /colour it is?

Deliriouschic's turn to comment on the balenciagas:

Their balenciagas are different shades of pink/purple and different style. Dawn's is the new one with gold hardware. I guess to some high and mighty fashionistas here

and like xx, all balenciagas from far (far away in the circles of those who can afford them) they all look alike.

Ernhui was back and she replied to Deliriouschic:

eh eh, my other half drives a 5series, NOT MOI. lol. i too take e bus. he drive it to work, sometimes he drops me off/picks me up. but some days, i take bus. we can

afford two cars, sure. but what for? i got straight bus near my house to work, somemore 20mins reach already! ahahaha. good. now fuel prices so high, you should

always save for properties first. cars, second. it's good you know how to save n not like so many singaporeans, no money still buy bigcars to hao lian. lol.

LOL. ya i noticed it's different shades too. even their 2.55 are different in colour/issue.die ah! i sound like im siding for dy more n more.....cotters, pls save me!!!!!!!!!!

Back to ML:

Some bourgeoisie handbagCan someone please show me where on Dawn's blog is the photo where she photoshopped away Agri's arm?

Wazzle replied to Deliriouschic:

Hahaafunny!yea imo, XX made a fool out of herself by comparing their bags. Does she even know there are 2 major differences?

wonder if Dawn writes this on her blog what will happen haha

ML's turn to replied to Deliriouschic:

CLAP CLAP CLAP My vote for response of the say (other than my responses of course)

Well I believe in tough love. I wouldn't want my kid to hate people she doen't know. I would tell her off like I tell off this kid, that these 'celebs' are real people and we

shouldn't hate people we don't really know. Much less be filled with utter contempt.

Wazzle replied to ML:

agree hating and being filled with contempt for someone who hasn't done anything evil or personal to you? That is sad

Ernhui's turn:

i dont like john mayer. lol. okay oot.

Back to ML:

You are all anonymous people. Perhaps I am too. I have been called a man, gay, bitch, lame etc do I get upset? No. Cos after this, I shut off my computer and I am not

affected in the least bit.But Dawn Yang is a real life person who can read these things and feel upset. Why do it?This is a sincere post young one.

Me thinks u r petite bourgeoisie. haha

No cos most of them here wouldn't understand the word nor the connotations. :p

Back to Ernhui:

ya man. s.hit. but sometimes i feel i have to be fair n objective, i dont want to overanalyse every bit of dy's action and subject her to unfair scrutinity. like everything she

does, i pick on. because to think about it, alot of things that she is accuse of, can be found in other people too what (like carrying same bag, pout face poses, bluish

tones in pictures blah blah blah). but at the end of the day, i'm neutral towards her.the only thing that irks me? why did she listen to her agency or whatever and kept

quiet?! if she had explained earlier, maybe all these wouldnt have happened. she should have think for herself instead of obeying whatever they want her to do.above all,

SHE S.UAY L.OR.

And then ML:

Listen up kiddo. Wazzle supports DY cos she knows her in real life. You hate her cyber persona and get all ur info about her from the media, other people's blogs,

forums like these. So babe, pls dont hate. Nor be filled with contempt. Take all of this with a pinch of salt and love or hate (preferably love) real people in your real life.

Ok?

She is an artist. If she didn't listen, Tinsel would have dropped her.

Ernhui replied to ML:

LOL.

just curious, which year are you born in? how come you know these friends in her circle? dy is a few yrs younger than arissa n i feel she is not matured enough to mix

with them. she will get lead astray. i mean, she will want to start being rich n all.....live the life...the lifestyle blah blah blah....it gets to the young girls' heads you know!

hahahah.

Back to Deliriouschic:

Its only shit stained to those in this forum and those who readily believe whats easily written in this forum.I take everything with a pinch of salt, and I kinda do side DY on

this thing against xx...

Back to ML:

Queen Bee, I tried speaking sense to the young one but she isn't listening. Anyway, I tried...Ok another example my Princess Council and I were discussing. Zoe

Tay.Everyone in the older gen tells us that she was Ong Beng Seng's mistress. Do we believe it or despise her? No. Cos we don't know Zoe personally. She is not our

generation asnd OBS is our father's generation. So if I see Zoe do I go point point she was a mistress? No, cos then I would be a pleb. But I am a princess.

Ernhui talked about Bill Cheng again:

they dont own topshop l.ah.........they DISTRIBUTE the brand. brand management in the region only. but still rich l.ah.....their money comes mostly from properties.

Back to ML:

Hi I want to see them on HER BLOG. (The agr pics). Tell me which page please.
They should if they cross the line. Like what EastWeek Magazine did to Carina Lau.

I guess you don't know the meaning of an analogy.You are the weakest link. Goodbye.

Ernhui shouted:

im waiting for dy's tell-all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to ML:

Yeah and nobody cares. Cos so many do iit there, only the extent differs.

Back to Deliriouschic to defend herself:

ok for discussion's sake.You can't say Dawn didn't achieve anything. She is one of the most famous bloggers in singapore, and she earns quite a lot from blogging. THat

may not be something extraordinary, but it is not nothing. From the way I see it she obviously does not want a entertainment career THAT BAD, if she did she would have

happily signed a 8 year contract, like some other fame hungry people do. That Dawn Yeoh signed 10 years with her japanese manager right? But she can study in NYU

and get a good job, and her parents objected probably for the same reasons as parents always do, hence she didn't.She is going back to school in fall she said?If Dawn

did sign and stay in Taiwan, she may or may not have been successful. No one will know. But we all know Arissa failed and did not make it even though she tried. I think

someone posted links to some videos she was in and she didn't really stand out. I do think that is quite a pity though. I doubt Arissa only went there "for fun" and with no

big dreams. Or why would she ask her father to pull strings for her to go there?That said, are you Arissa or her friend?

Wazzle is back to talk about Bill Cheng AGAIN:

Really?So if that's true... wow Bill and his friends really do like Dawn so much to stick up for her...

Another man's meat is another man's poison.I'm only acquaintances with both of them, but I like Dawn better. Just personal preference.Arissa, or zhenshan, gives me

quite a stuck up feeling. Plus she smokes, is super havoc party animal.Dawn is not the first one she has said to copy her. In the past, when arissa was overseas and her

bf at that time, Alvin, tried to date this other girl I know, she went mad and started telling everyone this girl is trying to copy her style her looks and even want to steal her

bf, which is totally not true.Can't hold on to her man but think everyone's trying to copy her?

Back to Deliriouschic:

I cannot be 100percent sure, but I think it's possibly true.I don't hold Arissa in contempt, why would I? How was my post anything hateful? I don't even know her

personally, although I have a few friends who do. I like her style and I think she's pretty. I'm just stating my observations and opinions since lambilicious replied to my

post

Delirouschic, Wazzle & Ernernhui82 went to post for another few hours & their disappeared the same time as they appeared. While they were talking to each other,

another interesting character Jamesshong appeared.

(End of Day 4, to be continued....)


Looque Models, Juice magazine, Oxford '99, Dawn Yang, xiaxue, Steven Lim, Plastic surgery, singapore, cozycot