Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Who is Melissalam?

ML was back for the 3rd day, continue to spread the truth:

** Haven't heard from Dawn, she is still overseas but heard from Wendy's friends that things are going to get v interesting indeed... The Press is having an orgasm from

getting so much fodder to feed the peasants.

** I object to u casting aspersions on my gender.

** Yes please take the cue from the more intelligent cotters here who do not have reading comprehension problems.

** To those who could not afford a top notch education like me, and who have logic or reading comprehension problems, THE SEVEN DAYS ARE OVER.

TODAY.Wendy has to my knowledge replied with her own letter. I am trying to find out what she said. If I am not wrong, she replied to say that she will FIGHT IT

OUT.Stay tuned girls.

ML disappeared and came back 2 hours later:

** Thank u very much. You must have had a top notch education like me. Amazing reading comprehension skills.

** CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! Standing Ovation for this girl. She got a top notch education too.

** A piece of info. Got it from the grapevine that someone pulled strings for her at Khattar Wong and she is not paying much at all...

** Absolutely. And as I said in some PMs to more enlightened cotters here, Dawn Yang is a real person. Get to know her in real life. If u still hate her as much, pls come

with me to church and we will pray for u.

** Unfortunately, u have the common knowledge of a peasant. Or maybe a pheasant. It's a toss-up.

** Disagree babe. Any non-sexual relationship can be construed as platonic.http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=platonic+love

** Which chicken farm are you from again?

** Scroll up. Pay attention. Wasn't a mistake

** Ok. It depends on whether platonic/non-platonic - sexual/non-sexual is a exhaustive dichotomy of all relationships. If it is, then since all platonic relationships are non-

sexual, then all non-platonic relationships are sexual.

** Your logic is unassailable (without irony)

** Hello little girl. If u read an ad in The Straits Times that advertizes Barbie Dolls, u call and order some barbie dolls, but they send u Batman instead. Are u going to call

up the Straits Times to cry, or demand they apologize? Oh wait. I think u will. Boo hoo.

** I have: here it is - platonic : (usually lowercase) an intimate companionship or relationship, esp. between two persons of the opposite sex, that is characterized by the

absence of sexual involvement; a spiritual affection. Therefore non-platonic relationships must be characterized by the PRESENCE of sexual involvement.This would be

my semantic justification.Philosophically however, there is another one. The classical classification of love divides it into Agape, Platos and Eros. Agape is godly love,

eros is sexual love. Since neither Dawn nor Mr R is God, if it is not Platos, then it must be logically, Eros.

** If such a thing happens, I doubt ST would give u the advertiser's contact

** I am not a lawyer, but why use a phrase when u can use a term? Anyway, I am right about all non-platonic relationships are sexual. This is true semantically as well as

philosophically.However, to be fair, Khattar Wong should have used insinuated a SEXUAL relationship instead of non-platonic. But then again, what is a sexual

relationship and did XX insinuate one? Regardless, I will tell dawn.... cheers xx

** Dawn DID NOT SCAM you. However I think she should have offered compensation to the victims cos they obtained the link from her blog. Charity for the peasants

M'am.

** Ok. I will tell Mr. K Anaparsan (or however u spell it), Head of Litigation at Khattar Wong and Deputy Managing Partner, to WAKE UP HIS IDEA. I really will haha

** BIG FONTS LIKE THESE???haha kiddo go feed the chickens or mommy will spank u.

** Yeah and Dawn's lawyer is just going to sit there whilst XX's lawyer 'tears her apart'. He really is.

** Thank u for cutting and pasting from Wikipedia. U must have gone to a neighbourhood school.What Plato said in the Symposium and what scholars in the Classical

Period eventually classified as Platonic Love was very different. Plato's love included homoerotic love of the kind practised in ancient greece. What u cut and pasted

from Wikipedia was a further clarification by French Scholars in the 15th century.When I said classical, I meant CLASSICAL. My bad.

** That was actually sincere. I am glad there are some intelligent people here.

** I'm sure it's very familiar to u. Dishwashing musn't pay much don't begrudge u that bit of moonlighting...

** I didn't say all cotters are peasants.Why would anyone have a forehead implant unless u r a professional footballer who wants to head the ball better?!Re Starzpeople

- no.

** Ok. Off to dinner Read the papers tomorrow.

(End of day 3. to be continued.....)

Looque Models, Juice magazine, Oxford '99, Dawn Yang, xiaxue, Steven Lim, Plastic surgery, singapore, cozycot