Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Who is Melissalam?

ML had a rest day on sunday (27-07-2008). That's the day The author of http://theliesofdawn.blogspot.com/ sensationally anounced Dawn Yang's secret IDs on cozycot

(Deliriouschic and Xoxodoll).

She was back on 28-07-2008 with her usual morning speech:

** Good day to all. I am sorry that so many here have pined for my presence for I have just woken up; partying does take its toll and I do need my princess

sleep.Fortunately, my manservant has prepared me a summary of the posts in the last few days and I have read it. Needless to say, I am extremely amused that some

social failures here think that a bunch of peasants can bring down the aristocracy in Singapore. It must hurt very badly that despite all your posts to STOMP, Dawn is still

a STAR blogger, and in fact has just UPDATED her Star Blog. Galling? Get used to it - Ochlocracy is not tolerated in this country.I resent the speculation that I am Noel.

Even if you called me fat, indian or ugly, that would not be as offensive as thinking that someone of his educational calibre can write the kind of prose only a princess

education can afford. Was Cheltenham and Cambridge such an utter waste of money that I can be mistaken for someone who (allegedly) went to an AUSTRALIAN

university? We all know what sort of educational system those descendants of convicts have don't we?Anyway, continue trying to do what you wanna do - nobody gives

twopence about anonymous people on an anonymous forum... That is the reason the Princess Council are not taking the Potters here to task. I am here merely to amuse

myself, to spread the truth and to warn.Tata.

** Oh. And though I may be the Many, I am One as well. That said, I am not several people.May God bless your little souls.

** Only peasants will be jealous of stunted Thai girls in THIS FASHION clothes, who looks like my maid.

** Artspraken honey, I am glad that your tastes are not merely petit bourgeosie. Also congratulations on your impending matrimonial bliss - some flirting is still harmless,

no?

** There are some of you less anonymous than others. Foolhardiness is sometimes mistaken for bravery.

** U should really consider seeking help for your mental retardation. R u dribbling onto your keyboard now?

** At the risk of sounding like a broken record, this person either has severe reading comprehension problems, or needs a course on elementary English.

** The Princess Council is pleased that the commoner Wendy Cheng aka Xiaxue seems to have learnt her lesson, and she is more circumspect about her 'blog' now.

We are happy that we have done society a service and we are glad to receive your gratitude and adulation.

** If my dear Artspraken were not getting married, I would consider him....

P/S Where is Deliriouschic, Wazzle & Ernernhui???????????

End of day 9. To be continued.....

Looque Models, Juice magazine, Oxford '99, Dawn Yang, xiaxue, Steven Lim, Plastic surgery, singapore, cozycot